Friday, January 23, 2009

ME- Wei Tieng

hi,everyone...my name is wei tieng, one of the member from this blog's assignment. Step back to 3 years ago,when i first joining Utar, i was still a foundation student. however, if i lucky enough and able to pass through all the subjects in this year, if la... i can say i am going to graduate already...hehe...

i am a pure local, my house is just located in Balakong(Taming Jaya), and why i say so is because both of my parents are also local people, where their hometown is also located in Balakong. So, during CNY, i dont have to travel all day long to reach my lovely hometown, because i can just reach in 5 minutes...

Erm, i like out-going activities, where i like to hang out with friends for movies, shopping...and a lots...as long as it is fun! i was still remembered that during the last sem break, i went to genting once a week with friends. the most unforgetful things was we can even go at 2am in the morning...haha...although i like to hang out with friends, but i still will focus on my academic too, for me, what is important is "Play hard,Study Hard".

This blog is just like what my group mate said,is more to academical. this blog is quite meaningful to me as this is the first blog which i created since i never create any blog before this. so, i hope everybody can leave their comment, whether is good or bad, it will be pleasing to us. i am so happy that i can cooperate with my groupmate well, i really appreciate it!lastly,i hope that everyone can graduate in this year with the flying result!

thanks!

the top 5 website that i view most and activities:

1. www.google.com-searching for information either in academic or non academic.
2.www.hotmail.com-check for daily mail.
3.www.jbtalks.cc-online buying clothes and accessories.
4.www.utar.edu.my-check for new updates, results,timetables.
5,www.sogou.com- downloading songs.

No comments: