Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hock Lian@Steven

-About Me-


~HOCK LIAN~

Welcome, Ladies & Gentlemen !!!

1s of all, welcome to our blog(E-marketplace), which contribute by a group from extraordinary member which consist of Hannah Yang , Wei Tieng, Wai Fong, and me myself Hock Lian..

Alright, I'm done introducing the beauties and the prince in my group.. It's all about me now..

My name is Woon Hock Lian, currently pursuing final year degree in Bachelor of Commerce(HONS) Accounting in University Tunku Abdul Rahman(UTAR).I loves sports, football, futsal, basketball. Besides, I love to watch movies..

I start to be active(talkative) when the environment start to be quiet and formal, because I doesn't like a quiet and dumb environment, a cheerful day instead..Because quiet and null environment makes me sleepy and boring.. I like to make people smile and laugh whenever I can , because i enjoyed it, smile is the most precious image of our ownselves we ever had.. So , KEEP SMILING , guys..

I love to hang out with my buddies , especially mamak stall because i got a bunch of "football-crazy" buddies who defend themselves that their favourite team is the BEST club in the world. For me , MANCHESTER UNITED la of course , nothing but my GLORY GLORY RED DEVIL..

Top 5 Websites that I visited the most is :

1) http://www.google.com.my/ --> Click and Go.. One of the best search engine through internet, and it's EASY to use.


2) http://www.mail.yahoo.com/ --> Check E-mails, to get updated with university's homework and keep in touch with friends.






3) http://www.cnn.com/ --> Get up-to-date daily on the world's happening.






4) http://www.youtube.com/ --> My entertainment, the best website for entertainment (music, MV, Video clips, Movie trailer, etc).


5) http://www.facebook.com/ --> Update my profile and to stay in touch with friends and buddies.



My top 5 Internet activities would be:

  1. Cheking e-mails - This is important as it provide me information regarding university's recent activities
  2. Listening Songs - "Music is My Soul" .
  3. Football - I can play and get update for EPL players and fixtures.
  4. Assignments, Thesis - Seek Google for help.
  5. World and Local Happening - I can read the news from internet. (e.g thestar.com , cnn.com)

That's all from me and please do not hesitate to drop any comment(s) , your comment will be much appreciated. Thanks..

Last but not least, I would like to wish everyone ALL THE BEST especially to my group members , my tutorial group-mates, as well as all Utar friend as we're graduating this year!!!

No comments: