Wednesday, January 21, 2009

hannah & herself

Hola everyone!

This blog is mainly for academical purposes but also for anyone with an interest in e-commerce! I'm Hannah Yang Mei Ern, one of the four authors of E-Marketplace. I turned 21 a week ago and coincidentally, during Chinese New Year. It was great, as not only the celebrations doubled, but also the angpows;)

I was born in Kuala Terengganu, a place in Malaysia famous for it's white sandy beaches and delicious Malay food (think nasi dagang and kerepok lekor). I'm a final year student in accounting in UTAR.

My hobbies include watching movies, listening to songs, spending quality time with family and friends and of course, filling my tummy with delicious food=) I'm blessed to be born in a country with such a wide selection of yummy food.

that's me with my very adorable 2 year old cousin.

The top five websites I visit the most would be:

(1) Gmail.com to check my e-mails daily.

(2) Google.com.my to search for academical/non academical information.

(3) Wble.utar.edu.my for additional notes for classes.

(4) Facebook.com to remind me of friends' birthday and of course, to keep in touch with them;)

(5) Youtube.com for videos.

My top internet activities would be as mentioned above. Other than that, I also go online to read what's in the news, chat with friends via MSN and also to blog at my personal not-so-academical blog at randomness at its best.

That's all for now. Feel free to leave a comment and wait for more updates from us!

No comments: